We’re Hiring – Join the Gilcrest Manufacturing Team
Gilcrest Manufacturing are currently looking to employ new Production Operators with a range of Permanent and Semi-Permanent roles available.
Role: Production Operator
Location: Avonmouth, UK
Role and Responsibilities
- Comply with all applicable safety legislation and company procedures.
- Operate machinery to fabricate, manufacture, assemble, or move products
- Monitor machine to make sure it functions properly and adjust as necessary.
- Understanding of how operated machinery works.
- Conduct visual and dimensional quality checks.
- Verify adequate materials and supplies are available to complete operations as needed
- Adjust machine as needed for changeovers, different functions, or other varying needs of production
- Maintain housekeeping standards and other tasks necessary to create a safe working environment.
- Maintain production and quality records.
- Use of power/ hand tools for various tasks.
- All aspects of the production operator role require a degree of manual handling so personnel must be physically capable of carrying out these tasks.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
No specific requirements. However, operators should be able to communicate effectively in English, have a basic level of numeracy and be able to read & understand simple technical drawings
- Proven experience as a machine operator
- Working knowledge of metal working machinery and measurement tools (caliper, micrometer etc.)
- Understanding of production procedures
- Adherence to health and safety regulations
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics and manuals
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Teamwork and communication skills
To apply please contact us/send CV’s to email@example.com or call 0117 316 7008.