We’re Looking For Apprentices – Join the Gilcrest Manufacturing Team
Gilcrest Manufacturing are currently looking for Manufacturing Apprentices. Join our fast growing team, earn as you learn and receive support from an accredited college.
You’ll learn and develop skills in all areas of the manufacturing operation, whilst completing your “Performing Manufacturing Operations Apprenticeship”.
Role: Manufacturing Apprentice
Location: Avonmouth, UK
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Comply with all applicable safety legislation and company procedures.
- Operate machinery to fabricate, manufacture, assemble, or move products
- Monitor machine to make sure it functions properly and adjust as necessary.
- Understanding of how operated machinery works.
- Conduct visual and dimensional quality checks.
- Verify adequate materials and supplies are available to complete operations as needed
- Adjust machine as needed for changeovers, different functions, or other varying needs of production
- Maintain housekeeping standards and other tasks necessary to create a safe working environment.
- Maintain production and quality records.
- Use of power/ hand tools for various tasks.
- All aspects of the production operator role require a degree of manual handling so personnel must be physically capable of carrying out these tasks.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
No specific requirements. However, candidates should be able to communicate effectively in English, have a basic level of numeracy and be able to read & understand simple technical drawings
To apply please contact us/send CV’s to email@example.com or call 0117 316 7008.